This is my attempt at a modern still-life, a la
Donald Sultan. No fake 3d shaded grapes or old Chianti bottles. No sir! Just flat 2d surface w minimalist palette.
I titled it “Black Lemon”…as a conceptual piece, and a play on the fact that it was actually white. It was not until afterwards that I discovered it was not a lemon at all! While discussing this artwork with one of the other participants, she suggested that it was in fact a lime.
- The rising tide of Charm-bracelet art? Jeff Koons’s Puppy versus Serra’s Tilted Arc
- Are aliens responsible for the giant naked Amazon lady in Flat River PEI?!
- Kirk in living colour
- Tableful of my pots
- “Worst view in the world” by Banksy
- Over in Dover: new Banksy art takes on Brexit
- Wayne, and Nancy
- Easter Shelley
- Kirk en avril
- locations of Henry Moore works worldwide
- works by Antoni Tapies
- works by Banksy (UK graffiti artist)
- works by Christo Javacheff & Jeanne-Claude (environmental artists)
- works by Eduardo Chillida
- works by Frank Gehry (Barcelona fish)
- works by Henry Moore
- works by Joan Miro
- works by Picasso
- works by Richard Serra
- works by Shepard Fairey (Obey Giant and Obama Progress)
- works by Yaakov Agam