Someone backed their big bum into a valuable sculpture by Cy Trombly at the de Menil Gallery in Texas. It fell over with a loud crash, and broke into several pieces. In keeping with Texas laws & customs, the locals plan to “hang ’em high” from the nearest tree branch, once the posse manages to track down the dirty varmint.
- The rising tide of Charm-bracelet art? Jeff Koons’s Puppy versus Serra’s Tilted Arc
- Shelley & Jason
- Winter is coming
- Shelley. School’s in.
- Heath on Labour Day
- Kristen, Old Home Week in PEI
- Destroying symbols of evil, and praying for peace & tolerance…public art as flashpoint
- What to do with a prize-winning cow on stilts that gives no milk?!
- Sandi on a rainy Sunday
- Sarah in July
- Wayne..whoa it’s hot outside
- locations of Henry Moore works worldwide
- works by Antoni Tapies
- works by Banksy (UK graffiti artist)
- works by Christo Javacheff & Jeanne-Claude (environmental artists)
- works by Eduardo Chillida
- works by Frank Gehry (Barcelona fish)
- works by Henry Moore
- works by Joan Miro
- works by Picasso
- works by Richard Serra
- works by Shepard Fairey (Obey Giant and Obama Progress)
- works by Yaakov Agam